Subject: Help to make a GPIO driver for MPC8313e EVB with interrupts...

From: "Manuel Morillo Marcos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:31:48 +0100

Hello all,

I am newbie in this mailing list. 

I am using Linux kernel 2.6.18 on a MPC8313e EVB. I am trying to make a
driver example to manage the GPIO port with interrupts.

Is there any source code example anywhere? Besides, I want to manage GPIO0
and GPIO1 as an input and oputput. Does anybody have some source code
example?

That’s all.

TIA.

Manu.

 

Manuel Morillo Marcos 

Ingeniero i+D 

Ingeteam T&D 

Pol. Ind. Artunduaga · Usausuaga, 7 - 1º 
48970 Basauri, Vizcaya, Spain 

Tel. +34 946 018 900 
Fax +34 946 018 901 

Este mensaje, y sus anexos, pueden contener información confidencial. Si
usted lo ha recibido por error, le rogamos que lo elimine de su sistema
(incluidas posibles copias), notifique el error al remitente, y se abstenga
de usar, difundir o copiar ninguna parte del mismo. En cualquier caso, la
información mencionada en este mensaje no debe facilitarse a terceras
partes. 

En nuestras manos está proteger el medio ambiente. Por favor, no imprima
este mensaje si no es estrictamente necesario.

This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If you
have received this email in error, kindly notify the sender and delete it
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified
that using, disseminating, copying all or part of the contents of this email
is strictly prohibited. In any case, the information mentioned herein should
not be disclosed to third parties. 

We can all help to protect the environment. Please do not print out this
message unless absolutely necessary.