Subject: RE: MPC8xx slave USB driver

From: "Alexey Dyatchkov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:48:46 +0200

I believe, it was taken from the development tree. Actually, I joined this
project already after the linux was tuned for the board, it was about 3 or 4
years ago.

Alexey

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 8:35 PM
To: Alexey Dyatchkov
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: MPC8xx slave USB driver 

In message <003101c5cd7a$e479aa10$0100000a@Omerxp> you wrote:
> 
> We are using slightly modified Denx linux 2.4.12 on our board (modified
> RPXLITE)

We never released such a kernel version.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

-- 
Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime Systems,  Embedded Linux
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: [email-masked]
Often it is fatal to live too long.                          - Racine