Subject: debug Montavista on ML300

From: "hyding" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 10:57:22 +0800

hi,
    Maybe this is not the right place to ask questions. But i wish
someone in this list will give me some help. Any hint will be
appreciable.

    I am doing some work on ML300. After i generate the configuration
file(top.bit), i don't know how to download the OS image to DDR SDRAM.
Can i use the Parallel Cabel IV to download the OS image to DDR SDRAM?
>>From some docs, i see the method to combine the configuration .bit file
and OS image into a .ace file. Put the .ace into the CF card, the FPGA
will be configured with this .ace after power. But how to make the .ace
file including the .bit file and OS?

    Thanks!

---
ding hou yong
Nanjing Electrical Automation Institute
Tel: 86-25-3429900-2425
GSM: 86-(0)13814021009
FAX: 86-25-3429900-2425
Email: [email-masked]
Http: www.nari-china.com
---

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/