Subject: Re: MPX860 : MBX_IMAP_ADDR undefined

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 14:15:03 +0000

Well, the file is named linux-2.1.131.tar.bz2 and it was downloaded from
ftp.kernel.org.
So I assume it is the real thing 8-).

Magnus Damm also pointed this out that MBX_IMAP_ADDR should be IMAP_ADDR.

Thank you,

K.D.

Dan Malek <[email-masked]> on 12/18/98 06:15:02 PM

To:   Kári Davíðsson/Flaga hf/IS
cc:   [email-masked]
Subject:  Re: MPX860 : MBX_IMAP_ADDR undefined

[email-masked] wrote:

> ...... Unfortunately this fails on arch/ppc/kernel/irq.c
> because of  MBX_IMAP_ADDR undefined

Really?  It should simply be IMAP_ADDR now.  The sources
I downloaded a few days ago were correct.  Are you sure
you downloaded the right stuff from the right place?

    -- Dan

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-dev  if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. To unsubscribe from linuxppc-dev, send ]]
[[ the message 'unsubscribe' to [email-masked] ]]