Subject: mpc5200 linux 2.4 wakeup interrupt problem

From: RonLee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:07:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
 
I am running linux on a mpc5200 chip and Im having problems with the
mpc5200's simple and wakeup interrupts.  The version of Linux I am starting
with is linuxppc_2_4_devel_1_0_0 from Denx.  Modifications have been made to
the kernel, but none for enabling the wakeup register set and/or the wakeup
interrupts.
 
Does a patch exist to enable this behavior?  Can anyone point me in the
right direction if I would like to enable the wakeup interrupts myself?
 
I noticed the behavior when attempting to write a device driver to interface
with the psc1_4 pin on the mpc5200 chip.  I am able to get the chip to
generate interrupts, but when the interrupts occur I get the following error
message in /proc/kmsg "Unhandled interrupt c, disabled".  After getting this
error, I installed an interrupt handler on IRQ 12 (hex c).  This caused the
kernel to lock up.
 
Thanks for any help,
-Ron

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/mpc5200-linux-2.4-wakeup-interrupt-problem-tf3620873.html#a10111122
Sent from the linuxppc-embedded mailing list archive at Nabble.com.