Subject: Re: zImage.elf loads but does not start

From: Mirek23 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have revised the xparameters_ml403.h and the setup of the FPGA part. I have
found that the interrupt for the RS232 was not configured. Right now I was
able to come to the point when the kernel was uncompressed but it did not
start:

loaded at:     00400000 004F9138

board data at: 004F7120 004F7138

relocated to:  00404064 0040407C

zimage at:     00404DF1 004F6BBB

avail ram:     004FA000 04000000

Linux/PPC load: console=ttl0,9600 ip=129.129.129.29 root=/dev/ram rw

Uncompressing Linux...done.

Now booting the kernel

Does anybody has an idea what could be wrong?

Best Regards

Mirek
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/zImage.elf-loads-but-not-starts-tf3607582.html#a10142161
Sent from the linuxppc-embedded mailing list archive at Nabble.com.