Subject: Re: ptrace Problem

From: Kenneth Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Jul 2003 12:37:51 +0200

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 23:49, Kent Borg wrote:

> Looking at likely source tarballs we have sitting around it seems very
> likely that binutils were built from 2.13.2.1, and glibc 2.3.2.  (How
> can I be sure?)

binutils binaries usually respond with the version when given -V on the
command line.

libc can be checked with objdump -x and checking the Version
definitions.

This should not be a problem gdb dose all the work using ptrace.

Regarding your gdb problems have you tried with a kernel without bdi2000
support in the kernel.

--
Kenneth Johansson
Ericsson AB                       Tel: +46 8 719 70 20
Tellusborgsvägen  90              Fax: +46 8 719 29 45
126 25 Stockholm                  [email-masked]

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/