Subject: Re: Boa Cross Compile for MPC8266ADS?

From: Craig Hollabaugh <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Jul 2003 08:38:40 -0600

Doyle,

Sorry so long on the reply.

This page

http://www.embeddedlinuxinterfacing.com/projectboa.shtml

explains how to cross compile boa

Craig

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 08:19, C Doyle wrote:
>
> Hello all,
> I'm a student working with Motorola for a dissertation project. I'm
> using the MPC8266ADS-PCI development board to write a device driver for
> a usb peripheral. What I'm intending to do is use the Boa Webserver to
> throw up a webpage and run cgi-scripts to configure the device driver
> from a remote host and also give some Tx/Rx/Error reporting. I'm quite
> new to the embedded world and I can't seem to get Boa to cross compile
> for the board. I'm using the hardahat devkit cross compiler but when I
> point the Make file to the compiler its not happy. Is there anyone who
> has already compiled this for the MPC8266 and can I use the ./configure
> shell script with flags to tell it I want to cross compile? Any help
> would be greatly appreciated as the homepage only describes the setup
> with the default ./configure script. Thanx
>
>
>
--
------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Craig Hollabaugh, [email-masked]
Author of Embedded Linux: Hardware, Software and Interfacing
www.embeddedlinuxinterfacing.com

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/