Subject: Cross compiling : problem linking

From: Toni Van Remortel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 14:56:56 +0200

Hi all,

I try to cross compile a small test program for the EP505 board. I use
ELDK as compiler set.

When using this compile command:

ppc_4xx-gcc -O -v -nostdlib -nostartfiles -mno-eabi -fno-exceptions \
-fno-builtin -Wl,-Tscript.ld,-N -o rt_mod rt_mod.c

I get after a while:

/opt/eldk/usr/ppc-linux/bin/ld: cannot open linker script file \
script.ld: Onbekend bestand of map
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I don't know what is wrong, but 'script.ld' isn't anywhere on my system.

Side note: I used the compiler set already to cross compile a kernel,
XFree and FLTK, so it works.

Any idea?

PS: the program currently should make a square wave on EBC P1 D1
--
                           Toni Van Remortel
              Wetenschappelijk Medewerker - D-science lab
  Real time Linux for embedded systems: http://linemb.d-sciencelab.com
              Tel: +32 3 205 61 72 - Fax: +32 3 205 61 95
                      E-mail: [email-masked]

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/