Subject: Xilinx ethernet EMAC and bad checksum?

From: Guillaume Berthelom <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 03:06:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am trying to use the Xilinx ethernet EMAC drivers on my board with a
2.6.20 linux kernel.
I have used the adapter.c file from the EDK 8.2 and changed some functions
to adapte it for the 2.6 kernel, on the same way like Grant Likely did in
his TEMAC patch.

The ping and DHCP client work fine as same as the TCP handshake, so the
connexion is established fine. But when the frame (TCP or UDP) send by my
board need a checksum, this checksum failed and the server don't respond me.

I'm using the plb_ethernet IP in FIFO mode.

So if you could give me some way where might be the issue, I'll really
appreciate...
Thanks,
Guillaume Berthelom
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Xilinx-ethernet-EMAC-and-bad-checksum--tf3845670.html#a10890962
Sent from the linuxppc-embedded mailing list archive at Nabble.com.