Subject: problemsm cross-compiling

From: Luís Vitório Cargnini <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:38:02 -0300

Hi all,
i'm trying to cross-compilate linuxppc-2.4.30-pre1 but i have some
problems in the end during kernel linkage
the message is the follow:
make[1]: Leaving directory `/linuxppc2_merge/arch/ppc/8xx_io'
ppc_8xx-ld -T arch/ppc/vmlinux.lds -Ttext 0xc0000000 -Bstatic
arch/ppc/kernel/head_8xx.o init/main.o init/version.o init/do_mounts.o \
        --start-group \
        arch/ppc/kernel/kernel.o arch/ppc/platforms/platform.o
arch/ppc/mm/mm.o arch/ppc/lib/lib.o kernel/kernel.o mm/mm.o fs/fs.o
ipc/ipc.o arch/ppc/math-emu/math-emu.o \
         drivers/char/char.o drivers/block/block.o drivers/misc/misc.o
drivers/net/net.o drivers/net/wan/wan.o drivers/mtd/mtdlink.o
drivers/macintosh/macintosh.o drivers/video/video.o
drivers/media/media.o crypto/crypto.o arch/ppc/8xx_io/8xx_io.o \
        net/network.o \
        /linuxppc2_merge/lib/lib.a \
        --end-group \
        -o vmlinux
net/network.o(__ksymtab+0x490): undefined reference to `arp_create'
net/network.o(__ksymtab+0x498): undefined reference to `arp_xmit'
make: *** [vmlinux] Error 1

how could i solve this ???
someone had this problem ???? 
 someone could sent me the files to fix this ?
-- 
Luís Vitório Cargnini <[email-masked]>
Digitel S/A