Subject: [PATCH] Fix sleep/wakeup problems on iBook G3

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:55:11 +1000

Hi !

There have been various reports lately of sleep beeing broken on iBook
G3. Frank (no name provided here) found a typo in my code that cleans
the L1 cache on these CPU models. This patch fixes it, I'd appreciate
some feedback about wether that fixes the problem or not.

Ben.

Index: linux-work/arch/ppc/platforms/pmac_cache.S
===================================================================
--- linux-work.orig/arch/ppc/platforms/pmac_cache.S	2005-03-15 11:56:42.000000000 +1100
+++ linux-work/arch/ppc/platforms/pmac_cache.S	2005-03-28 08:51:46.000000000 +1000
@@ -73,7 +73,7 @@
 
 	/* disable / invalidate / enable L1 data */
 	mfspr	r3,SPRN_HID0
-	rlwinm	r0,r0,0,~HID0_DCE
+	rlwinm	r3,r3,0,~HID0_DCE
 	mtspr	SPRN_HID0,r3
 	sync
 	isync