Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fixed compiled issue tu to new of_platform.h header

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 07:48:35 +1100

On Fri, 2006-11-24 at 00:57 -0800, Greg KH wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 05:12:00PM +0100, [email-masked] wrote:
> > From: Nicolas DET <[email-masked]>
> 
> Hm, is this really from you?  The copyright doesn't look like it.
> 
> I need a signed-off-by: please, along with a good description of what
> the patch does.

It's from him, though he copy pasted a pile of (c) that are getting a
bit stale here without adding his own :-)

Now, Nico, since the patch has obviously a problem (thouh the problem
might be generic to the way the USB code handles multiple versions of an
HCI), it cannot be merged as-is of course.

Alan, what is your approach there ? We can't have multiple module_init()
in a single file it seems... the ugly fix is to have one with a serie of
#ifdef calling into the various HCI's but that's a big horrid.

Ben.