Subject: [PATCH] powerpc: Fix sys_pciconfig_iobase bus matching

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 07:45:53 +1100

A stupid bug has been plaguing the sys_pciconfig_iobase on ppc64. It wasn't
noticed until recently as it seems to not affect G5s but it's been causing
problems running X servers on some other machines recently. The bus number
matching was bogus.

Signed-off-by: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
---

Sent to Linus directly in case it can still make it into 2.6.20 ...

Index: linux-work/arch/powerpc/kernel/pci_64.c
===================================================================
--- linux-work.orig/arch/powerpc/kernel/pci_64.c	2007-01-28 07:14:04.000000000 +1100
+++ linux-work/arch/powerpc/kernel/pci_64.c	2007-01-28 07:15:47.000000000 +1100
@@ -1430,7 +1430,7 @@
 
 	for (ln = pci_root_buses.next; ln != &pci_root_buses; ln = ln->next) {
 		bus = pci_bus_b(ln);
-		if (in_bus >= bus->number && in_bus < (bus->number + bus->subordinate))
+		if (in_bus >= bus->number && in_bus <= bus->subordinate)
 			break;
 		bus = NULL;
 	}