Subject: Re: Patches added to 2.6.23 branch

From: Zang Roy-r61911 <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Jul 2007 16:25:46 +0800

Paul

Could you help to add these patches:

1 add cuboot for 7448hpc2 board
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-May/036834.html

2. Remove redundant pci_read_irq_line() function for 85xx platform
Acked by Ben
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-June/037117.html

3. Fix e500 v2 core reboot bug
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-June/037799.html

4. Document the global utilities node define and example

http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-June/038136.html
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-June/038137.html

Roy

On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 13:36, Paul Mackerras wrote: 
> The following patches have been added to the for-2.6.23 branch on
> powerpc.git.  In addition, the master branch has the merge of the
> for-2.6.23 and merge branches, which means that it is up-to-date with
> Linus' 2.6.22-rc7 plus the patches I recently asked Linus to pull for
> inclusion in 2.6.22.
> 
> Paul.