Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add virq mapping debugfs for PowerPC

From: Chen Gong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:13:47 +0800

Cc: [email-masked]

Hi

These patches are the update as follows:
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-March/033091.html
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-March/033093.html
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-March/033092.html
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-March/033094.html

These patches are used for supplying virq mapping debugfs function.
It can be used for displaying irq-virq mapping relationship under debugfs.
Meanwhile, to express these information more clearly, we also add a new member
named "name" for struct irq_host.

[PATCH 1/3] Add a new member name to structure irq_host
[PATCH 2/3] Add irq host name for interrupt controllors
[PATCH 3/3] Add irq debugfs and virq mapping for getting the virq

Any feedback is welcome!

Best Regards,
Chen Gong