Subject: Sequoia 440EPx patches not working

From: Jerone Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 13:45:10 -0500

Using the Sequoia (AMCC 440EPx) patches recently submitted to the list I
am unable to boot to fully boot a uImage built with these patches under
Uboot. It appears to hang in very early boot.

Here is the output:
=> tftp 400000 sequoia/uImage                                                   
ENET Speed is 100 Mbps - FULL duplex connection (EMAC0)                         
Using ppc_4xx_eth0 device                                                       
TFTP from server 9.53.41.24; our IP address is 9.53.41.38                       
Filename 'sequoia/uImage'.                                                      
Load address: 0x400000                                                          
Loading: #################################################################      
         #################################################################      
         #################################################################      
         #######################                                                
done                                                                            
Bytes transferred = 1112434 (10f972 hex)                                        
=> bootm 400000                                                                 
## Booting image at 00400000 ...                                                
   Image Name:   Linux-2.6.23-rc2                                               
   Image Type:   PowerPC Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)                   
   Data Size:    1112370 Bytes =  1.1 MB                                        
   Load Address: 00000000                                                       
   Entry Point:  00000000                                                       
   Verifying Checksum ... OK                                                    
   Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK