Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Powerpc support for SBC834x board

From: Paul Gortmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 00:49:29 -0500

The following three patches add support for the Wind River SBC834x board
into arch/powerpc.  The support is primarily based on the existing Fsl
MPC834x_MDS board support.  

1) Add support for Wind River SBC834x boards

 b/arch/powerpc/platforms/83xx/Kconfig   |    9 ++
 b/arch/powerpc/platforms/83xx/Makefile  |    1 
 b/arch/powerpc/platforms/83xx/sbc834x.c |  117 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 3 files changed, 125 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

2) Add device tree source (v1) for Wind River SBC834x board

 b/arch/powerpc/boot/dts/sbc8349.dts |  248 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 1 file changed, 247 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

3) Add default config file for Wind River SBC8349 board

 b/arch/powerpc/configs/sbc834x_defconfig |  801 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 1 file changed, 800 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

I've tested this with u-boot 1.3.1 + the three recent minor sbc834x u-boot
patches I'd put out plus the latest dtc from git, and it all seems happy.

Paul.