Subject: Re: ARCH=ppc -> ARCH=powerpc : help needed for dts file

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 08:41:33 +1100

> Thanks
> 
> The following seems important also :
> 
> /*
>                 interrupts = <18 2>;
> */
>                 /* interrupts number are coded in hexa ! */
>                 interrupts = <12 2 19 2 1a 2 1b 2 35 2 36 2 37 2>;
> 
> I have replaced the interrupts spec in comments by the longer interrupts spec
> below, and it seems to have some positive effect, but I do not know
> precisely what I have described there.
> 
> I know that 25, 26, 27, 53, 54 and 55 decimal i(hence 19, 1a etc...) are the
> interrupts numbers that I had in the ARCH=ppc version.  I added 18 because
> of the error message, but it did not help.

Where is this ? (What node ?) The above looks like the interrupt spec
for a single device with 7 interrupts, is that what you are trying to
do ?

If not, then it's incorrect, you have to figure the interrupt-map out
(it's really not -that- hard).

Ben.