Subject: gdbserver and c++

From: khollan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:12:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
Im having trouble debugging a C++ app through eclipse using gdbserver
running on my ML410 board.  I could debug a standard C app no problem but
now I get a :
Cannot access memory at address 0x10010008
The program Im trying to debug is just using a couple cin and cout functions
nothing too complicated.  I think I have the shared libraries on Eclipse
pointing to the root file system image on my host computer, i used the
command 
set solib-absolute-prefix /opt/crosstool/ml410_rfs
in a gdb command file that eclipse calls, is there anything else I need to
add to it?
Thanks
Kevin
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/gdbserver-and-c%2B%2B-tf4313806.html#a12282029
Sent from the linuxppc-embedded mailing list archive at Nabble.com.