Subject: Section mismatch warning

From: sivaji <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 19:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
        When compiling the 2.6.23-rc3 kernel,  i got following warning
messages.

WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0x18): Section mismatch: reference to
.init.text:early_init (between '__start' and '__after_mmu_off')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0x3834): Section mismatch: reference to
.init.text:machine_init (between 'start_here' and 'set_context')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0x383c): Section mismatch: reference to
.init.text:MMU_init (between 'start_here' and 'set_context')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0x3866): Section mismatch: reference to
.init.text:start_kernel (between 'start_here' and 'set_context')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0x386a): Section mismatch: reference to
.init.text:start_kernel (between 'start_here' and 'set_context')

Processor            : 8641D
Give some idea how to overcome this warning. 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Section-mismatch-warning-tf4315101.html#a12286518
Sent from the linuxppc-dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.