Subject: [git pull] Please pull from powerpc.git next branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 17:13:09 +1100

Hi Linus !

Some updates for 2.6.29. Note the atyfb change. This is a fix shielded
in #ifdef CONFIG_PPC, there is no fbdev maintainer, so Andrew and I
decided to send it via my tree. It's a simple workaround for an ooooold
regression.

The rest is mostly small stuff from Grant who missed -rc2 probably due
to being away (defconfig updates, a small bug fix), a regression fix
in our PCI code and a lost patch in Stephen serie of u64 conversion.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit 45c82b5a770be66845687a7d027c8b52946d59af:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Merge branch 'header-fixes-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tip/linux-2.6-tip

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (1):
      powerpc: Fix oops on some machines due to incorrect pr_debug()

Grant Likely (3):
      powerpc/5200: update defconfigs
      powerpc/5200: Bugfix for PCI mapping of memory and IMMR
      powerpc/5200: update device tree binding documentation

Risto Suominen (1):
      fbdev/atyfb: Fix DSP config on some PowerMacs & PowerBooks

Stephen Rothwell (1):
      powerpc/ps3: Printing fixups for l64 to ll64 convserion drivers/net

 Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/mpc5200.txt |  180 +++++++++++++
 .../powerpc/mpc52xx-device-tree-bindings.txt       |  277 --------------------
 arch/powerpc/configs/52xx/cm5200_defconfig         |   83 +++++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/52xx/lite5200b_defconfig      |   86 +++++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/52xx/motionpro_defconfig      |   85 +++++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/52xx/pcm030_defconfig         |   82 ++++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/52xx/tqm5200_defconfig        |   89 +++++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc5200_defconfig             |  104 ++++++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/pci-common.c                   |    5 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/52xx/mpc52xx_pci.c          |   24 +-
 drivers/net/ps3_gelic_wireless.c                   |    2 +-
 drivers/video/aty/mach64_ct.c                      |   11 +
 12 files changed, 590 insertions(+), 438 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/mpc5200.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/mpc52xx-device-tree-bindings.txt