Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:12:21 +1100

Hi Linus !

Here's 4 small powerpc fixes, a couple are regression in .29, and the
others are nasty enough bugs with trivial enough fixes that I deemed
then ok to go into .29 (and back into stable).

The following changes since commit b578f3fcca1e78624dfb5f358776e63711d7fda2:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Merge git://git.infradead.org/users/cbou/battery-2.6.29

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Dave Hansen (1):
      powerpc/mm: Fix numa reserve bootmem page selection

Geoff Levand (1):
      powerpc/ps3: Move ps3_mm_add_memory to device_initcall

Michael Neuling (1):
      powerpc/vsx: Fix VSX alignment handler for regs 32-63

Philippe Gerum (1):
      powerpc/mm: Fix _PAGE_CHG_MASK to protect _PAGE_SPECIAL

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pgtable-4k.h    |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pgtable-64k.h   |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pgtable-ppc32.h |    3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/align.c              |    7 ++++++-
 arch/powerpc/mm/numa.c                   |    5 +++--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/mm.c          |    2 +-
 6 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)