Subject: test branch update

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:25:55 +1100

The following commits have been added to powerpc test:

Andrew Klossner (1):
      powerpc/udbg: Fix lost byte during console handover; change LFCR
to CRLF

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (10):
      powerpc/mm: Properly wire up get_user_pages_fast() on 32-bit
      powerpc/kconfig: Kill PPC_MULTIPLATFORM
      powerpc/mm: Split the various pgtable-* headers based on MMU type
      powerpc/mm: Unify PTE_RPN_SHIFT and _PAGE_CHG_MASK definitions
      powerpc/mm: Tweak PTE bit combination definitions
      powerpc/mm: Merge various PTE bits and accessors definitions
      powerpc/mm: Rename arch/powerpc/kernel/mmap.c to mmap_64.c
      powerpc/mm: Fix printk type warning in mmu_context_nohash
      powerpc/mm: Add option for non-atomic PTE updates to ppc64
      powerpc/mm: Introduce early_init_mmu() on 64-bit

Jeremy Kerr (2):
      powerpc/spufs: Check file offset before calculating write size in
fixed-sized files
      powerpc/spufs: Fix incorrect buffer offset in regs write

Michael Ellerman (5):
      powerpc: Print linux_banner in prom_init
      powerpc/pseries: Reject discontiguous/non-zero based MSI-X
requests
      powerpc/pseries: The pseries MSI code depends on EEH
      powerpc/cell: Fix Axon MSI driver dependencies
      powerpc/pseries: The RPA PCI hotplug driver depends on EEH

Octavian Purdila (1):
      powerpc/oprofile: Enable support for ppc750 processors

Thomas Gleixner (2):
      powerpc/irq: Convert obsolete irq_desc_t to struct irq_desc
      powerpc/irq: Convert obsolete hw_interrupt_type to struct irq_chip

Wolfram Sang (1):
      powerpc/pci: Fix typo: s/resouces/resources/ in a pr_debug