Subject: [BUILD FAILURE 02/12] Next April 14 : PPC64 randconfig [arch/powerpc/kernel/of_platform.c]

From: Subrata Modak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 23:58:14 +0530

Observed the following build error:
---
arch/powerpc/kernel/of_platform.c: In function ‘of_pci_phb_probe’:
arch/powerpc/kernel/of_platform.c:270: error: implicit declaration of
function ‘pci_devs_phb_init_dynamic’
arch/powerpc/kernel/of_platform.c:279: error: implicit declaration of
function ‘scan_phb’
arch/powerpc/kernel/of_platform.c:295: error: implicit declaration of
function ‘pci_bus_add_devices’
make[1]: *** [arch/powerpc/kernel/of_platform.o] Error 1
make: *** [arch/powerpc/kernel] Error 2
---

I saw some discussion(s) happening last year, but could not find out if
some fixes are already available:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email-masked]/msg26215.html,

Regards--
Subrata