Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add support for Designware SATA controller driver

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 18:49:08 +1000

On Fri, 2009-05-01 at 03:26 -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Feng Kan wrote:
> > Signed-off-by: Feng Kan <[email-masked]>
> > ---
> >  drivers/ata/Kconfig    |   76 +-
> >  drivers/ata/Makefile   |    1 +
> >  drivers/ata/sata_dwc.c | 2047 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> >  3 files changed, 2091 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)
> >  create mode 100644 drivers/ata/sata_dwc.c
> 
> I don't see a patch 2/2 ?

Patch 2/2 is just adding the device-tree bits to the platform for
this driver to match against, so it's no big deal. However, Feng,
we already mentioned that you do a lot of unrelated changes to the
Kconfig file that shouldn't be part of this patch, just add the
entry for this chip, don't move stuff around in Kconfig, unless I
missed a good reason why this is done that way.

Cheers,
Ben.