Subject: "next" branch update

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:14:38 +1000

Hi !

I've updated my "next" branch with the following patches. We're getting
real close to the merge window now, so if something is missing, please
holler ASAP.

Cheers,
Ben.

Becky Bruce (1):
      powerpc: Add support for swiotlb on 32-bit

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (8):
      powerpc/mm: Fix some SMP issues with MMU context handling
      powerpc/mm: Fix a AB->BA deadlock scenario with nohash MMU context lock
      powerpc: Set init_bootmem_done on NUMA platforms as well
      powerpc: Move VMX and VSX asm code to vector.S
      powerpc: Introduce CONFIG_PPC_BOOK3S
      powerpc: Split exception handling out of head_64.S
      powerpc: Separate PACA fields for server CPUs
      powerpc: Shield code specific to 64-bit server processors

Grant Likely (1):
      powerpc/virtex: refactor intc driver and add support for i8259 cascading

John Linn (1):
      fbdev: Add PLB support and cleanup DCR in xilinxfb driver.

Roderick Colenbrander (3):
      powerpc/virtex: Add support for Xilinx PCI host bridge
      powerpc/virtex: Add Xilinx ML510 reference design support
      powerpc/virtex: Add ml510 reference design device tree

Roland McGrath (1):
      powerpc: Add PTRACE_SINGLEBLOCK support

Stephen Rothwell (4):
      powerpc/pseries: Fix warnings when printing resource_size_t
      powerpc/xmon: Remove unused variable in xmon.c
      powerpc: Fix warning when printing a resource_size_t
      powerpc/spufs: Remove unused error path