Subject: Re: "next" branch update

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 23:59:27 +1000

On Fri, 2009-06-12 at 08:54 -0500, Timur Tabi wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 2:29 AM, Benjamin
> Herrenschmidt<[email-masked]> wrote:
> > I pushed the following commits, along with merging Linus tree in today.
> 
> Is there a reason you keep ignoring my patch?

Other than I hate you ? just kidding :-)

> [PATCH 1/2 v9] powerpc: introduce macro spin_event_timeout()
> 
> There is PowerPC code in the ALSA tree that depends on my patch, so
> that code will break if you don't push my patch upstream.

I know, and you may have noticed I haven't sent a pull request to Linus
yet... I was planning on scrubbing patchwork once more today and got
sidetracked with fixing the breakage that went into mainline already
while I was not looking :-)

I haven't closed powerpc-next, I know I'm late, but don't worry, your
patch is on my todo list.

Cheers,
Ben.