Subject: Re: Make bridge bug in linux 2.6.25b using Powerpc 405ep

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:39:22 +1000

On Sun, 2009-06-21 at 11:45 +0800, zhong wang wrote:
>          hello all:
>            I encountered a very strange question, I am using the AMCC
>         Powerpc 405ep its Emac0 received a single phy intel 971, Emac1
>         received RTL8305SB, they shared Mdio,  Mdc.  2.6.25.10 I use
>         the kernel.
>            The problem is to use the following command will be  eth0,
>         eth1 configured bridge .my borad will down  often. Hope that
>         helps!
> 
> 
> 

(Please use plain text emails)

When you say that your board is down, this lacks specifics about what
exactly happens. Also, do you have a HW debugger such as an abatron BDI
or a RiscWatch connected to it ? If it's hung, that would help finding
out where.

Cheers,
Ben.
> 
> ______________________________________________________________________
> 好玩贺卡等你发，邮箱贺卡全新上线！
> _______________________________________________
> Linuxppc-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.ozlabs.org/listinfo/linuxppc-dev