Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] Generic NVRAM support for large MMIO devices

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 17:44:37 +1000

On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 17:12 +0100, Martyn Welch wrote:
> The following series allows the generic NVRAM driver to access MMIO
> based NVRAMs. In addition it enables support for NVRAMs of sizes
> differing from those found on PowerPC Macs (providing a safe
> fallback). Patches are also included to enable support for the NVRAM
> found on the GE Fanuc PPC9A, SBC310 and SBC610.
> 
> If this patch series is unsuitable this late in the day for 2.6.31,
> please concider it for 2.6.32.

No major issue with the series other than the change to the generic
nvram code which needs to not break other architectures :-) Also,
it will probably need to go through Andrew Morton, unless there's
a maintainer for that driver, is there ?

Once you sort out that aspect of the patch series, I'm happy to take
the rest in powerpc.git

Cheers,
Ben.