Subject: Re: [PATCH -v2 0/7] powerpc: use asm-generic/dma-mapping-common.h

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:17:50 +1000

On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 13:12 +1000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-08-13 at 10:55 +0200, Ingo Molnar wrote:
> 
> > Ok! We could also stage it a bit (one or two weeks) in a separate 
> > branch and allow a rebase, should you find any bugs during testing?
> 
> Allright so after various delays and sidetracking on my side, the
> patches have been in my -test branch for long enough, I'm happy for them
> to go in either way now.
> 
> I'm going to take them out of powerpc test for now and not put them in
> my -next right away until I'm sure I have the right source to pull, at
> which point I can just put from tip iommu.

IE. I think I was not clear :-)

I mean, I plan to pull tip/iommu into powerpc-next and then apply the
patches, but I want just your final word that this is a
"stable" (non-rebase) branch and from Fujita that the patches are still
good and haven't changed from those currently on patchwork.

Cheers,
Ben.