Subject: Re: Flash paritioning and JFFS2

From: Mirek23 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 08:23:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Michael,

>The partition information probably should go in a file that you create
>for your board located at "drivers/mtd/maps/<your_file>.c"

        Thank you very much for your answer. I went through the links you
suggested.
I got a main concept how to setup the kernel to deal with Flash and JFFS2
but I do not know in which file 
should be hardcoded the partition table and what should be its name. I have
the Flash memory which is CFI 
compliant (Intel NOR Flash TE28F640 J3C120) so I presume that for it is a
default driver?
Do I have to create a specific file for it in drivers/mtd/maps/ ?

Best Regards 

Mirek

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Flash-paritioning-and-JFFS2-tf4317566.html#a12557406
Sent from the linuxppc-embedded mailing list archive at Nabble.com.