Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:10:52 +1100

Hi Linus !

Some of these might have been better in -rc4 or earlier, all my fault
for having some backlog that I'm still going through. So we have some
bug fixes (not necessarily regressions but also generally simple
enough that I decided to go for 2.6.32 anyways) and a few very trivial
Kconfig cleanups (outside of arch/powerpc but related to our symbols)
from Kumar that could go anytime.

The following changes since commit 964fe080d94db82a3268443e9b9ece4c60246414:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Merge git://git.kernel.org/.../rusty/linux-2.6-for-linus

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Andreas Schwab (2):
      powerpc: Fix segment mapping in vdso32
      powerpc: Align vDSO base address

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (1):
      powerpc/ppc64: Use preempt_schedule_irq instead of preempt_schedule

Josh Boyer (1):
      powerpc/booke: Fix xmon single step on PowerPC Book-E

Kumar Gala (7):
      powerpc: Add a Book-3E 64-bit defconfig
      powerpc: Fix compile errors found by new ppc64e_defconfig
      powerpc: Limit hugetlbfs support to PPC64 Book-3S machines
      powerpc: Limit memory hotplug support to PPC64 Book-3S machines
      powerpc: Minor cleanup to init/Kconfig
      powerpc: Minor cleanup to sound/ppc/Kconfig
      powerpc: Minor cleanup to lib/Kconfig.debug

Michael Neuling (1):
      powerpc/perf_events: Fix priority of MSR HV vs PR bits

Stephen Rothwell (1):
      powerpc/iseries: Remove compiler version dependent hack

 arch/powerpc/configs/ppc64e_defconfig   | 2199 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_64.S          |   41 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/pci_64.c            |    2 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/perf_event.c        |   17 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c           |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c          |    1 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/vdso.c              |   11 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/vdso32/vdso32.lds.S |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/Makefile |   11 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/iseries/dt.c     |   56 +-
 arch/powerpc/xmon/xmon.c                |   20 +-
 fs/Kconfig                              |    2 +-
 init/Kconfig                            |    2 +-
 lib/Kconfig.debug                       |    2 +-
 mm/Kconfig                              |    2 +-
 sound/ppc/Kconfig                       |    2 +-
 16 files changed, 2294 insertions(+), 80 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/configs/ppc64e_defconfig