Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 18:07:22 +1100

Hi Linus !

Here are some small bits for .32

The Kconfig cleanup you asked for hugetlbfs selection, a few regression
fixes and an actual bug fix that I decided was worth putting in now
(the RTC dates thingy)

Cheers,
Ben. 

The following changes since commit 2e2ec952350f25242f2e0539db16b1e46f9eb01b:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Merge branch 'bugfix' of git://git.kernel.org/.../jeremy/xen

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Andre Detsch (1):
      powerpc/pci: Fix regression in powerpc MSI-X

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (4):
      powerpc: Cleanup Kconfig selection of hugetlbfs support
      powerpc/mm: Remove debug context clamping from nohash code
      powerpc: Avoid giving out RTC dates below EPOCH
      powerpc/kvm: Remove problematic BUILD_BUG_ON statement

 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                  |    4 ++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/time.c            |   15 ++++++++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/timing.h             |    4 ++++
 arch/powerpc/mm/mmu_context_nohash.c  |    4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/msi.c  |    2 --
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/xics.c |    9 +++++++++
 fs/Kconfig                            |    2 +-
 7 files changed, 34 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)