Subject: Re: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 15:53:09 +1100

On Sun, 2010-01-31 at 10:34 +1100, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Hi Linus !
> 
> Here are some more defconfig updates that I missed before LCA and a
> few PCI related fixes, some of them actually fixing regressions and
> one of them (the 4xx one) trivial enough that's really not worth
> delaying it.

I've just added 2 commits. One is the powerpc version of the
TIF_ABI_PENDING bit removal (thanks Andreas ! I love it when people do
my work for me :-) and the other one is a small compile fix (a
regression fix actually).

New log below.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit b04da8bfdfbbd79544cab2fadfdc12e87eb01600:
  Greg Kroah-Hartman (1):
        fnctl: f_modown should call write_lock_irqsave/restore

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Andreas Schwab (1):
      powerpc: TIF_ABI_PENDING bit removal

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (5):
      powerpc/pci: Add calls to set_pcie_port_type() and set_pcie_hotplug_bridge()
      powerpc/pci: Add missing hookup to pci_slot
      powerpc/pci: Add missing call to header fixup
      Merge commit 'jwb/merge' into merge
      powerpc/pseries: Fix xics build without CONFIG_SMP

Josh Boyer (2):
      powerpc/44x: Update PowerPC 44x board defconfigs
      powerpc/40x: Update the PowerPC 40x board defconfigs

Stef van Os (1):
      powerpc/4xx: Add pcix type 1 transactions

 arch/powerpc/configs/40x/acadia_defconfig      |  241 ++++++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/configs/40x/ep405_defconfig       |  307 ++++++++++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/configs/40x/hcu4_defconfig        |  256 +++++++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/configs/40x/kilauea_defconfig     |  140 ++++++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/40x/makalu_defconfig      |  190 ++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/configs/40x/walnut_defconfig      |  257 +++++++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/configs/44x/arches_defconfig      |  135 ++++++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/44x/bamboo_defconfig      |  255 +++++++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/configs/44x/canyonlands_defconfig |  141 ++++++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/44x/ebony_defconfig       |  258 +++++++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/configs/44x/eiger_defconfig       |  128 +++++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/44x/katmai_defconfig      |  253 +++++++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/configs/44x/rainier_defconfig     |  254 +++++++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/configs/44x/redwood_defconfig     |  274 +++++++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/configs/44x/sam440ep_defconfig    |  284 +++++++++++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/configs/44x/sequoia_defconfig     |  202 +++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/configs/44x/taishan_defconfig     |  258 +++++++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/configs/44x/warp_defconfig        |  228 ++++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/configs/ppc40x_defconfig          |  292 ++++++++++++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/configs/ppc44x_defconfig          |  309 +++++++++++++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/elf.h                 |    8 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/thread_info.h         |    2 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/pci_of_scan.c              |   10 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c                  |   12 -
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/xics.c          |    6 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/ppc4xx_pci.c               |    3 +-
 drivers/pci/probe.c                            |    4 +-
 include/linux/pci.h                            |    4 +
 28 files changed, 3412 insertions(+), 1299 deletions(-)