Subject: Section mismatch warning

From: sivaji <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 05:01:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
         When compiling the kernel 2.6.23-rc4 for our custom board based on
MPC8641, I got following warning messages

WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0x169f6): Section mismatch: reference to
.init.data:boot_command_line (between 'note_bootable_part' and
'pmac_restart')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0x16a02): Section mismatch: reference to
.init.data:boot_command_line (between 'note_bootable_part' and
'pmac_restart')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0x16a12): Section mismatch: reference to
.init.data:boot_command_line (between 'note_bootable_part' and
'pmac_restart')

 Give some idea to fix these warnings.

by
Sivaji      

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Section-mismatch-warning-tf4442060.html#a12673863
Sent from the linuxppc-dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.