Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:56:10 +1000

Hi Linus !

PowerPC has been a bit quiet this time around :-) That is until Kumar
woke me up with a few fixes and defconfig updates for the freescale
embedded platforms.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit b91ce4d14a21fc04d165be30319541e0f9204f15:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Merge git://git.kernel.org/.../davem/net-2.6

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Anton Vorontsov (1):
      powerpc/85xx/86xx: Fix build w/ CONFIG_PCI=n

Becky Bruce (1):
      powerpc/fsl_booke: Correct test for MMU_FTR_BIG_PHYS

Kim Phillips (4):
      powerpc/83xx: add RTC drivers in 83xx defconfig
      powerpc/83xx: enable EPOLL syscall in defconfig
      powerpc/83xx: configure SIL SATA driver in 83xx-wide defconfig
      powerpc/mpc8xxx defconfigs - turn off SYSFS_DEPRECATED

Kumar Gala (2):
      powerpc: 2.6.34 update of defconfigs for embedded 6xx/7xxx, 8xx, 8xxx
      powerpc/fsl-booke: Fix CONFIG_RELOCATABLE support on FSL Book-E ppc32

Wolfgang Ocker (1):
      powerpc/fsl-cpm: Configure clock correctly for SCC

 arch/powerpc/configs/83xx/asp8347_defconfig       |   44 ++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/83xx/kmeter1_defconfig       |   28 +++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/83xx/mpc8313_rdb_defconfig   |   49 +++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/83xx/mpc8315_rdb_defconfig   |   50 +++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/83xx/mpc832x_mds_defconfig   |   45 ++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/83xx/mpc832x_rdb_defconfig   |   49 ++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/83xx/mpc834x_itx_defconfig   |   44 ++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/83xx/mpc834x_itxgp_defconfig |   43 ++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/83xx/mpc834x_mds_defconfig   |   46 +++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/83xx/mpc836x_mds_defconfig   |   45 ++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/83xx/mpc836x_rdk_defconfig   |   44 ++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/83xx/mpc837x_mds_defconfig   |   46 +++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/83xx/mpc837x_rdb_defconfig   |   51 +++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/83xx/sbc834x_defconfig       |   44 ++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/ksi8560_defconfig       |   23 +++-
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/mpc8540_ads_defconfig   |   25 +++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/mpc8560_ads_defconfig   |   34 ++++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/mpc85xx_cds_defconfig   |   31 ++++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/sbc8548_defconfig       |   31 ++++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/sbc8560_defconfig       |   25 +++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/socrates_defconfig      |   51 +++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/stx_gp3_defconfig       |   51 +++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/tqm8540_defconfig       |   48 +++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/tqm8541_defconfig       |   54 ++++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/tqm8548_defconfig       |   47 +++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/tqm8555_defconfig       |   54 ++++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/tqm8560_defconfig       |   54 ++++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/xes_mpc85xx_defconfig   |   59 +++++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/86xx/gef_ppc9a_defconfig     |  102 +++++++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/configs/86xx/gef_sbc310_defconfig    |   53 ++++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/86xx/gef_sbc610_defconfig    |   96 +++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/configs/86xx/mpc8610_hpcd_defconfig  |   34 +++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/86xx/mpc8641_hpcn_defconfig  |   48 +++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/86xx/sbc8641d_defconfig      |   40 ++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/adder875_defconfig           |   18 ++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/c2k_defconfig                |   55 ++++-----
 arch/powerpc/configs/ep8248e_defconfig            |   20 +++-
 arch/powerpc/configs/ep88xc_defconfig             |   17 ++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/linkstation_defconfig        |   48 +++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/mgcoge_defconfig             |   31 ++++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/mgsuvd_defconfig             |   19 ++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc7448_hpc2_defconfig       |   26 +++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc8272_ads_defconfig        |   23 +++-
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc83xx_defconfig            |  124 ++++++++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc85xx_defconfig            |   62 +++++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc85xx_smp_defconfig        |   64 +++++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc866_ads_defconfig         |   20 ++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc86xx_defconfig            |   57 ++++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc885_ads_defconfig         |   20 ++--
 arch/powerpc/configs/pq2fads_defconfig            |   22 +++-
 arch/powerpc/configs/prpmc2800_defconfig          |   52 ++++++---
 arch/powerpc/configs/storcenter_defconfig         |   33 +++---
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/page.h                   |   15 +++-
 arch/powerpc/mm/fsl_booke_mmu.c                   |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/Kconfig               |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/86xx/Kconfig               |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/cpm1.c                        |   14 ++-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/cpm2.c                        |   11 ++-
 58 files changed, 1446 insertions(+), 905 deletions(-)