Subject: [PATCH] Fix UART clocks on 440SPe

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:22:50 +1000

The code to fixup the serial ports on 440SPe uses the incorrect
addresses for these. This fixes it.

Signed-off-by: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
---

I'm surprised nobody noticed, serial is pretty busted for me without
that patch :-)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/boot/4xx.c b/arch/powerpc/boot/4xx.c
index 27db893..627de25 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/boot/4xx.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/boot/4xx.c
@@ -544,9 +544,9 @@ void ibm440spe_fixup_clocks(unsigned int sys_clk,
 	unsigned int plb_clk = __ibm440eplike_fixup_clocks(sys_clk, tmr_clk, 1);
 
 	/* serial clocks beed fixup based on int/ext */
-	eplike_fixup_uart_clk(0, "/plb/opb/serial@10000200", ser_clk, plb_clk);
-	eplike_fixup_uart_clk(1, "/plb/opb/serial@10000300", ser_clk, plb_clk);
-	eplike_fixup_uart_clk(2, "/plb/opb/serial@10000600", ser_clk, plb_clk);
+	eplike_fixup_uart_clk(0, "/plb/opb/serial@f0000200", ser_clk, plb_clk);
+	eplike_fixup_uart_clk(1, "/plb/opb/serial@f0000300", ser_clk, plb_clk);
+	eplike_fixup_uart_clk(2, "/plb/opb/serial@f0000600", ser_clk, plb_clk);
 }
 
 void ibm405gp_fixup_clocks(unsigned int sys_clk, unsigned int ser_clk)