Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 17:46:36 +1000

Hi Linus !

Please pull this perf event fix from Paulus. Without it, using perf event
can potentially oops the machine at any time.

Thanks !

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit cea0d767c29669bf89f86e4aee46ef462d2ebae8:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Merge branch 'hwmon-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/.../jdelvare/staging

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Paul Mackerras (1):
      powerpc/perf_event: Fix oops due to perf_event_do_pending call

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/hw_irq.h |   38 -----------------------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c |    1 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_64.S    |    9 -----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/irq.c         |    6 ----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/time.c        |   60 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 5 files changed, 48 insertions(+), 66 deletions(-)