Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 18:05:28 +1000

Hi Linus !

Here's a reasonably urgent few bug fixes on top of -rc1. Grant OF stuff had
a few issues that broke pretty much all PowerMacs, so this fixes it, along
with a couple of misc fixes and a MAINTAINERS update.

Cheers,
Ben. 

The following changes since commit aef4b9aaae1decc775778903922bd0075cce7a88:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Merge branch 'next' of git://git.kernel.org/.../benh/powerpc

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Ananth N Mavinakayanahalli (1):
      powerpc/kprobes: Remove resume_execution() in kprobes

Andreas Schwab (1):
      powerpc/macio: Don't dereference pointer before null check

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (1):
      powerpc/macio: Fix probing of macio devices by using the right of match table

Denis Kirjanov (1):
      powerpc/cell: Fix integer constant warning

Olof Johansson (1):
      powerpc/pasemi: Update MAINTAINERS file

Paul Mackerras (1):
      agp/uninorth: Fix oops caused by flushing too much

 MAINTAINERS                            |    3 +--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/macio.h       |    4 ----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/kprobes.c          |   14 ++------------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/iommu.c    |    2 +-
 drivers/ata/pata_macio.c               |   10 +++++-----
 drivers/block/swim3.c                  |    6 ++++--
 drivers/char/agp/uninorth-agp.c        |    2 +-
 drivers/ide/pmac.c                     |    7 +++++--
 drivers/macintosh/macio_asic.c         |    8 ++++----
 drivers/macintosh/mediabay.c           |    6 ++++--
 drivers/macintosh/rack-meter.c         |    8 +++++---
 drivers/net/bmac.c                     |    7 +++++--
 drivers/net/mace.c                     |    7 +++++--
 drivers/net/wireless/orinoco/airport.c |    7 +++++--
 drivers/scsi/mac53c94.c                |    7 +++++--
 drivers/scsi/mesh.c                    |    7 +++++--
 drivers/serial/pmac_zilog.c            |    7 +++++--
 sound/aoa/soundbus/i2sbus/core.c       |    8 +++++---
 18 files changed, 67 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)