Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:22:43 +1000

Hi Linus !

Here are some late fixed for some freescale embedded platforms
for 2.6.35. A bit late but since it only touch their platform
code I don't really have an objection.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit 1c5474a65bf15a4cb162dfff86d6d0b5a08a740c:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Linux 2.6.35-rc5

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Anton Vorontsov (3):
      powerpc/cpm: Reintroduce global spi_pram struct (fixes build issue)
      powerpc/cpm1: Fix build with various CONFIG_*_UCODE_PATCH combinations
      powerpc/cpm1: Mark micropatch code/data static and __init

Matthew McClintock (1):
      powerpc/fsl-booke: Fix address issue when using relocatable kernels

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/cpm.h                |   24 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/cpm1.h               |    3 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/fsl_booke_entry_mapping.S |    4 +--
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/micropatch.c              |   30 +++++++++++++++----------
 drivers/spi/spi_mpc8xxx.c                     |   22 ------------------
 5 files changed, 45 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)