Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 14:57:55 +1100

Hi Linus !

Here are a few powerpc bug fixes for you. Mostly Anton and Jesse fixing
up the new VPNH feature (which was added this cycle) and a handful of
other fixes worth having.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit 8dbdea8444d303a772bceb1ba963f0e3273bfc5e:

  Merge branch 'ixp4xx' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/chris/linux-2.6 (2011-02-06 12:05:58 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Anton Blanchard (6):
      powerpc/numa: Only use active VPHN count fields
      powerpc/numa: Check for all VPHN changes
      powerpc/numa: Add length when creating OF properties via VPHN
      powerpc/numa: Disable VPHN on dedicated processor partitions
      powerpc/numa: Fix bug in unmap_cpu_from_node
      powerpc: Fix hcall tracepoint recursion

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (2):
      powerpc: Pass the right cpu_spec to ->setup_cpu() on 64-bit
      powerpc: Fix some 6xx/7xxx CPU setup functions

Jesse Larrew (3):
      powerpc/pseries: Fix typo in VPHN comments
      powerpc/pseries: Fix brace placement in numa.c
      powerpc/pseries: Remove unnecessary variable initializations in numa.c

Scott Wood (2):
      powerpc: Fix pfn_valid() when memory starts at a non-zero address
      powerpc/book3e: Protect complex macro args in mmu-book3e.h

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/mmu-book3e.h |    8 ++--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/page.h       |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/cpu_setup_6xx.S   |   40 ++++++++++++------------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/cputable.c        |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/numa.c                |   55 ++++++++++++++++++---------------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/lpar.c |   37 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 94 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)