Subject: Re: jffs2 file system on MPC8272ADS

From: Nethra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 21:45:47 -0700 (PDT)

Scott,

>Most common is making a jffs2 filesystem with the wrong block size.  It 
>could also be an incorrect flash mapping.

 In our case erase block size and flash mapping seems to be correct.

> Was it the physmap driver or the pq2fads driver that found the flash?
>        
>              Flash is cfi compatible.
>>That's not what I meant...  you have two mapping drivers enabled, and 
>>the pq2fads driver might be doing something other that what you 
>>specified to physmap.  I'd just disable it.

I think if flash is cfi compatible then it uses default driver.

_______________________________________________
Linuxppc-embedded mailing list
[email-masked]
https://ozlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxppc-embedded

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/jffs2-file-system-on-MPC8272ADS-tf4513571.html#a13012850
Sent from the linuxppc-embedded mailing list archive at Nabble.com.