Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 17:05:10 +1000

Hi Linus !

Some minor powerpc fixes for you, freescale device-tree updates
and a few nits like wrong ifdef's etc... 

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit b2a8b4b81966094703088a7bc76a313af841924d:

  Merge branch 'drm-fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/airlied/drm-2.6 (2011-04-04 17:56:07 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (2):
      Merge remote branch 'kumar/merge' into merge
      powerpc/pseries: Don't register global initcall

Kumar Gala (1):
      edac/mpc85xx: Limit setting/clearing of HID1[RFXE] to e500v1/v2 cores

Matt Evans (1):
      powerpc/pseries: Fix build without CONFIG_HOTPLUG_CPU

Paul Gortmaker (1):
      powerpc/kexec: Fix mismatched ifdefs for PPC64/SMP.

Prabhakar Kushwaha (1):
      powerpc/85xx: Update dts for PCIe memory maps to match u-boot of Px020RDB

Ryan Grimm (1):
      powerpc: Set nr_cpu_ids early and use it to free PACAs

 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/p1020rdb.dts            |   12 +++++-----
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/p2020rdb.dts            |   12 +++++-----
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/p2020rdb_camp_core0.dts |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/p2020rdb_camp_core1.dts |   10 ++++----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/crash.c                   |    6 ++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/paca.c                    |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c            |    3 ++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c        |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/smp.c          |   17 ++++++++++-----
 drivers/edac/mpc85xx_edac.c                   |   27 +++++++++++++++++-------
 10 files changed, 57 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)