Subject: Re: [PATCH 19/37] powerpc: consolidate ipi message mux and demux

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:58:42 +1000

On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 16:57 +1000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-05-11 at 00:29 -0500, Milton Miller wrote:
> > Consolidate the mux and demux of ipi messages into smp.c and call
> > a new smp_ops callback to actually trigger the ipi.
> 
>  .../...
> 
> I'm merging the whole series.  I had to do some fixups to this one and
> the one adding the CONFIG option, missing cell & wsp bits among others,
> but mostly trivial.

I forgot to mention... I dropped the change to include/linux/smp.h to
remove the unused MSG_ flags for now. It will not have been in -next
long enough to hit Linus via my tree, just in case somebody started
using the flags while we were not looking :-)

I suggest you send it to Linus directly after he pulls my tree during
the merge window.

Cheers,
Ben.