Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 16:55:53 +1000

Hi Linus !

Here's the 3 patches Kumar was complaining I forgot to pull :-)

Two are pretty old patches related to FSL RapidIO stuff, and
one is a bug fix.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit dc7acbb2518f250050179c8581a972df3b6a24f1:

  Merge branch 'upstream/tidy-xen-mmu-2.6.39' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen (2011-05-26 19:01:15 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (1):
      Merge remote branch 'kumar/merge' into merge

Shaohui Xie (2):
      powerpc/fsl_rio: move machine_check handler
      powerpc/fsl_rio: Error interrupt handler for sRIO on MPC85xx

Shengzhou Liu (1):
      powerpc/fsl_lbc: Add workaround for ELBC-A001 erratum

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/fsl_lbc.h |    2 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/rio.h     |    5 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c        |   13 +++++
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_lbc.c      |    9 +++-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_rio.c      |  100 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 5 files changed, 107 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)