Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 11:26:21 +1000

Hi Linus !

I almost forgot to send you these two patches I had around for some time
now. They fix a nasty warning at boot (and possibly more) when booting a
kernel with CONFIG_PPC_PSERIES enabled on a non-pseries machine.

The first patch just moves a duplicate #define to a common header file,
the second patch is the actual fix.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit 620917de59eeb934b9f8cf35cc2d95c1ac8ed0fc:

  Linux 3.0-rc7 (2011-07-11 16:51:52 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (2):
      mm: Move definition of MIN_MEMORY_BLOCK_SIZE to a header
      powerpc/mm: Fix memory_block_size_bytes() for non-pseries

 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/hotplug-memory.c |   30 ++++++++++++++--------
 arch/x86/mm/init_64.c                           |    3 +-
 drivers/base/memory.c                           |    1 -
 include/linux/memory.h                          |    2 +
 4 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)