Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 16:10:02 +1000

Hi Linus !

Here are some minor defconfig updates and a device tree fix from
Kumar for 3.1.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit c6a389f123b9f68d605bb7e0f9b32ec1e3e14132:

  Linux 3.1-rc4 (2011-08-28 21:16:01 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Chunhe Lan (1):
      powerpc/p1023rds: Fix the error of bank-width of nor flash

Kim Phillips (1):
      powerpc/85xx: enable caam crypto driver by default

Timur Tabi (1):
      powerpc/85xx: enable the audio drivers in the defconfigs

 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/p1023rds.dts           |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/configs/85xx/p1023rds_defconfig |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/configs/corenet32_smp_defconfig |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/configs/corenet64_smp_defconfig |    5 ++++-
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc85xx_defconfig       |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc85xx_smp_defconfig   |    1 +
 6 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)