Subject: [PATCH 0/13] Hugetlb for 64-bit Freescale Book3E

From: Becky Bruce <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:50:35 -0500

This series of patches contains mostly cleanup code that allows
the enablement of hugetlb for 64-bit Freescale BookE processors.
There are also some bits that I dropped from the 32-bit release
that are added back, as they are needed by other implementations.
Otherwise, it's mostly a bunch of code rearrangement, changes
in #include protections, and Kconfig changes.

Cheers,
Becky

 arch/powerpc/configs/corenet32_smp_defconfig |    9 +--
 arch/powerpc/configs/corenet64_smp_defconfig |    6 +-
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc85xx_defconfig       |    6 +-
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc85xx_smp_defconfig   |    7 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/hugetlb.h           |   36 ++++++--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/page_64.h           |    2 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c               |   10 ++
 arch/powerpc/mm/hugetlbpage-book3e.c         |   15 ++--
 arch/powerpc/mm/hugetlbpage.c                |  116 ++++++++++++++++----------
 arch/powerpc/mm/tlb_low_64e.S                |   36 ++++-----
 arch/powerpc/mm/tlb_nohash.c                 |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/Kconfig.cputype       |    4 +-
 12 files changed, 143 insertions(+), 106 deletions(-)