Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 15:48:10 +1100

Hi Linus !

Here are a handful of tiny fixes for ppc, essentially embedded bits and
all reasonably trivial.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit caca6a03d365883564885f2c1da3e88dcf65d139:

  Linux 3.2-rc3 (2011-11-23 20:20:28 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

Alexandre Rusev (1):
      powerpc/fsl-lbc: Fix for fsl_upm

Joakim Tjernlund (1):
      powerpc/qe: Fixup QE_General4 errata

Julia Lawall (1):
      arch/powerpc/sysdev/ehv_pic.c: add missing kfree

Kumar Gala (2):
      powerpc/85xx: Fix compile error on p3060_qds.c
      powerpc: Fix compiliation with hugetlbfs enabled

Paul Bolle (1):
      powerpc/p3060qds: Fix select of 'MPC8xxx_GPIO'

Roy Zang (1):
      powerpc/p1023: set IRQ[4:6,11] to active-high level sensitive for PCIe

Shaohui Xie (1):
      drivers/edac/mpc85xx_edac.c: fix memory controller compatible for edac

Tony Breeds (1):
      powerpc/44x: Add mtd ndfc to the ppx44x defconfig

 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/p1023rds.dts      |   17 +++++++++++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/ppc44x_defconfig   |    2 ++
 arch/powerpc/mm/hugetlbpage.c           |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/Kconfig     |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/p3060_qds.c |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/ehv_pic.c           |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_lbc.c           |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/qe_lib/qe.c         |    2 +-
 drivers/edac/mpc85xx_edac.c             |    2 +-
 9 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)